Founded in 2016, the company’s vision was to bring a dynamic approach to the distribution of genetic testing to the UK market and fill a niche in the market by offering a consultative-distributor model for industry leading brands.
After just a year of trading and recognising the need for distributors of quality genetic tests in the UK, the business successfully launched two brands, OncoDNA and Color. Early in 2020, we became one of the first-to-market and UK-government approved providers of Covid testing in response to the pandemic, and in 2021 we launched five new genetic testing services across our cancer and wellness portfolio.
We now boast a diverse portfolio of genetic testing services across the clinical pathway from genetic predisposition, diagnostics, and prognostics, through to theranostic, and have recently developed our own-brand assay panels for genetic testing in a UK laboratory.
We offer a unique wrap-around clinical support service to ensure that all customers taking a genetic test are informed about its purpose, what the results mean and are provided with a clear pathway for onward treatment if necessary.
Building on our strong foundations, Everything Genetic continues to be a disruptive player in the genetic testing market; continuously reviewing our offering, improving our digital capabilities, and technology to create advanced genomics that are underpinned by the latest scientific developments.
- 2016 the company was founded.
- 2017, launched OncoDNA and Color to our genetic testing portfolio.
- In June 2020, in response to the coronavirus pandemic, we expanded our wellness services to include Covid-19 testing for healthcare providers, corporates and individuals.
- 2021 reported a £35 million turnover, with more than 1 million test kits sold across its wellness and cancer testing portfolio.
- In 2021, we invested in Antegenes, an innovative medical laboratory and technology company responsible for the novel polygenic risk score (PRS) tests to estimate cancer risk.
- In 2021, we differentiated ourselves from other genomic testing providers with our pre and post-test clinical support led by Dr James Mackay.
- In 2022 recognised by the Sunday Times as the fifth fastest growing UK business.
- We continued to strengthen our infrastructure with the set-up of a central services department, development of a custom-built online IT portal and a growing team of experienced personnel to provide a best-in-class service.
- In 2022, awarded quality management ISO 9001 certification.
- In 2022, developed our own-brand 12 gene breast cancer panel in a UK laboratory.
- In 2023, launched our second own-brand hereditary cancer test, the Everything Genetic Multi-Cancer Panel.