Business Development Manager, Oncology
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Oncology
Location: North UK
Everything Genetic is a leading, innovative genetic health company that manages a full portfolio of genetic tests specifically validated for the management of cancer patients at various stages of their diagnosis and treatment. Further to this, during 2020 through our laboratory partnerships and expertise, the company has also launched a suite of coronavirus tests to support our clients and the growing UK demand for additional testing to private individuals, corporate clients, and health clinics.
The main focus for this Business Development role will be to support the Oncology franchise in managing our brands of oncology diagnostic and prognostic tests. This dynamic role will require a self-motivated and driven individual to manage our existing client base whilst pro-actively approaching new accounts both private and NHS and secure new contracts for our cancer services.
- Responsible for direct business development, identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for our portfolio of services
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, close deals and demonstrate high-level strategic account management
- Develop and execute sales strategies in collaboration with our marketing function, core messaging, and available collateral
- Become a product expert and reference point for customers and clinical staff in relation to our portfolio of products
- Stakeholder manage accounts at all levels within NHS and Private institutions to create an environment for sales
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will deliver revenue and growth in line with set and agreed objectives and goals
- Delivery of key messaging and brand positioning to appropriate customer base
- Capture of account and customer information within company CRM
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Developing and maintaining records of all customer and territory information, abiding by GDPR legislation at all times
- Building relationships with existing clients to increase the current spend on tailored services
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organisation
- Creating, negotiating, and closing commercial agreements
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets and delivering them
In order to be successful and meet the organisation’s demands, you will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The role is a blended position dealing with the potential to sustain and grow not just your skillset but also your career prospects within the company. They take great pride in their ability to build strong relationships with their customers, so customer service and client interaction are key. Their position in the market allows them to meet and exceed customer expectations every time with their well trained and motivated team.
- A pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare background – Essential
- Proven Medical Business Development Manager who has worked to targets
- Proven track record in sales over achievement, business development, and winning new business at all levels
- Natural hunter
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Shows an understanding of the challenges facing all industry’s at present, and illustrates knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Highlight cost savings to the prospective client
The applicant MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within this sector.
Working Hours: Full time
All clothing equipment needed to fulfill this role will be provided, holiday pay and company pension and health scheme.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sonia Burden at email@example.com