Coronavirus (COVID-19) Antibody POC Test
The COVID-19 antibody test can tell you if a patient has previously had coronavirus (COVID-19) within 10 minutes at point of care.
It is a rapid COVID-19 antibody IgM and IgG lateral flow test kit that can identify if you have had COVID-19 infection (COVID-19 positive). It can also tell you if are currently infected/infectious (IgM positive), even in asymptomatic cases.
This 6th generation test kit is CE marked, approved by the FDA, and accepted by MHRA for professional use.
Clinical Assay Performance
- 98.66% sensitivity
- 99.82% specificity
Test Kit Contents
- Buffer Solution
- Alcohol wipes
- How to use guide
You must be a registered General Medical Council (GMC), Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or General Dental Council (GDC) number to purchase. Not for resale.
- Why?►Close tab
Why choose Everything Genetic for antibody point of care test kits?
Everything Genetic has a proven track record of providing antibody point of care tests to healthcare providers and employers.
Here are the benefits of choosing us for your antibody point of care test kit service.
- CE marked, approved by the FDA, and accepted by MHRA for professional use.
- Finger-prick blood test is quick and easy to administer.
- Results provided within 10 minutes at point of care on test cassette.
- Screen patients anywhere at home, in a clinic, or at a place of work.
- Easy-to-use and read with no specialist equipment required.
- For use by healthcare professionals only to ensure safe and accurate testing.
- Simple and secure online ordering process.
- All test kits include an easy-to-follow how to use guide and interpreting the results.
- We offer a fast, tracked delivery service from our in-house logistics hub.
- Consultancy service available for healthcare providers and employers looking to purchase large quantities.
- Customer service support provided.
- How?►Close tab
- Results►Close tab
This test is provided by:
Frequently asked questions
- How does my clinic/business order test kits?
- If you want to purchase test kits from us for your patients/employees, you will need to set
up an account with us. Contact our sales team to discuss your requirements and to arrange an
account set up on tel: +44 (0) 1270 623 179 or email:
You must be a registered General Medical Council (GMC), Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or General Dental Council (GDC) number to purchase. This will be requested at point of purchase. Not for resale.
- Can patients/employees order these test kits directly?
- No. We only supply the test kits directly to healthcare providers and employers for a registered and licensed healthcare professional or occupational health nurse to administer the tests on-site. This is to ensure correct and safe use of the test.
- Does the test detect new variants?
- Our COVID-19 PCR test picks up all known variants including the newly identified Kent and
South African strains. The changes in the strain are found in the 'spike protein', which is
not an area targeted by our assay, meaning no impact on accuracy. We also utilise a
multiplex assay that targets more than one conserved region (both E and N proteins) giving
higher accuracy and sensitivity. Our laboratory performs regular checks of primers and
probes against the GISAID database.
Please be assured our assay is under constant review, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.