Lateral flow with photo verification service
A COVID-19 rapid antigen lateral flow test with photo verification service provided in partnership with 3SIX certifyTM. The results of test kits are medically verified. COVID status certificates are provided with results sent directly to Public Health England.
Clinical Assay Performance*
- 97.65% sensitivity
- 99.25% specificity
Test Kit Contents
- Test cassette
- Pre-filled extraction tube
- How to use guide
- Activation card with QR code for photo verification service powered by 3SIX Certify TM
Kits are sold in units of 1, 10 or 20. Bulk purchase options available.
- At-home testing
- Workplace testing
- Travel testing**
*Applicable to the One Step Test for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen (Colloidal Gold).
**We advise that government guidelines for travel are checked to ensure this test kit is suitable before use.
- Why?►Close tab
Why choose Everything Genetic for lateral flow with verification service?
Everything Genetic has a proven track record of providing COVID tests to healthcare providers and employers.
Here are the benefits of choosing us for your lateral flow verification service
- We offer a fast, tracked delivery service from our in-house logistics hub.
- Consultancy service available for healthcare providers and employers looking to purchase large quantities.
- Customer service support provided.
- Service provided in partnership with 3SIX certifyTM
- Corporate admin portal option available so you can view all test results in your account
- How?►Close tab
- Results►Close tab
This test is provided by:
Frequently asked questions
- Can this test be used for travel?
- Yes, this test is suitable for international travel (not including USA). However, we do advise you to check destinations before using the service to ensure it is recognised by that destination/travel operator.
- How does the verification work?
- Using your smart phone device to take a photo of the result on the test cassette, upload to the 3SIX Certify TM website for medical verification. Once the photo has been medically verified – a medic-led three step verification process – a certificate will be sent via email to confirm an individuals Covid status.
- How is this different from a general use lateral flow test?
- Unlike the general use lateral flow test kit, a medically-verified certificate is provided to confirm if an individual is COVID positive, negative or the result is inconclusive and therefore a retest is needed. Some countries may accept this for travel testing.