COVID-19 Testing Service for Employers and Cancer Patients
We are pleased to offer an affordable, rapid COVID-19 antibody testing service to employers who are concerned about their employees infection status, and a highly-sensitive PCR laboratory-based test that will support the clinical management of cancer patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Find Out More
An easy-to-administer, instant, on-site test to help employers identify employees who have already been infected by COVID-19. This 6th generation test, with a higher sensitivity and speficity compared to earlier generation tests, is CE marked, FDA approved and accepted by the MHRA for use by a healthcare professional.
The COVIDtestUK Antibody Instant Test is a single-use test kit to detect both early and late markers (IgM and IgG antibodies) from a finger-prick blood sample that will provide results in less than 10 minutes.
- Result at point of use on test cassette
- Sold in units of 1, 5 and 20
- Separate buffer supplied with each kit
- Identifies patients who have had COVID-19 infection (IgG Positive)
- Identifies COVID-19 infection in asymptomatic patients (IgM Positive)
- 98.66% sensitivity and 99.82% specificity when administered correctly
- Certified for use by healthcare professional only
- Return to work point of care on-site testing service available
We supply the test kits directly to employers for a registered and licensed healthcare professional or occupational health nurse to administer the tests on site. A registered General Medical Council (GMC), Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or General Dental Council (GDC) number is required in order to purchase.
Our PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing service is available for the screening of cancer patients to identify the presence or absence of COVID-19 virus before chemotherapy treatment.
Using a nasal swab, it tests for COVID-19 by a PCR assay which is a laboratory-based process.
With its 98% sensitivity, three-day turnaround of results from receipt of sample, and approval of the test from Public Health England, this test is vital for the clinical management of cancer patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Detects the presence of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 infection
- Nasopharyngeal swab sample
- 98% sensitivity, 100% specificity and 98.8% accuracy
- Secure reporting system
- Assay approved by Public Health England