COVID-19 Testing Service for Employers and Cancer Patients
We are pleased to offer an affordable, rapid COVID-19 antibody testing service to employers who are concerned about their employees infection status, and a highly-sensitive PCR laboratory-based test that will support the clinical management of cancer patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Find Out More
Now available from Everything Genetic, an easy-to-administer, instant, on-site test to help you screen your workforce for coronavirus and isolate carriers immediately. CE marked, FDA and MHRA approved.
The COVIDtestUK Antibody Instant Test is a single-use test kit to detect both early and late markers (IgM and IgG antibodies) from a finger-prick blood sample that will provide you with results in less than 10 minutes.
- Rapid results in 10 mins
- Result at point of use on test cassette
- Sold in units of 1, 5 and 20
- Separate buffer supplied with each kit
- Identifies patients who have had COVID-19 infection (IgG Positive)
- Identifies COVID-19 infection in asymptomatic patients (IgM Positive)
- 98.66% sensitivity and 99.82% specificity when administered correctly
- Certified for use by healthcare professional only
We supply the test kits directly to employers for a registered and licensed healthcare professional or occupational health nurse to administer the tests on site (Note: a registered GMC number is required in order to purchase).
These kits are not for resale.
We have launched a PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing service for the screening of cancer patients for the presence or absence of COVID-19 virus before chemotherapy treatment.
Using a nasal swab, it tests for COVID-19 by a PCR assay which is a laboratory-based process.
With its 98% sensitivity, three-day turnaround of results from receipt of sample, and approval of the test from Public Health England, this test is vital for the clinical management of cancer patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Detects the presence of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 infection
- Nasopharyngeal swab sample
- 98% sensitivity, 100% specificity and 98.8% accuracy
- Secure reporting system using iQemo
- Assay approved by Public Health England