Graduate Medical Sales Representatives (Manchester & London)
Job Title: Graduate Medical Sales Representatives
Location: 1 UK, North (ideally based Manchester area) and 1 UK, South (ideally based around London)
Everything Genetic is looking to recruit two graduates for new roles that involve finding new opportunities and managing existing customers to develop the sales of tests.
Everything Genetic launched a portfolio of COVID-19 tests in May 2020 and this has continued to grow throughout the pandemic. Whilst the main focus for this role in 2021 will be on increasing and managing the sales of COVID-19 PCR and antibody testing, the role will also involve managing the sales of hereditary genetic tests in medical clinics and practices across the UK. As a graduate medical sales representative, you will be a vital link between companies and healthcare professionals. You will build partnerships with healthcare professionals, demonstrating the value your products bring to them and their patients in order to reach sales targets. You will crucially identify other opportunities for expansion of our core partnerships and work with multiple accounts and with varied stakeholders to achieve this.
Responsibilities and Key Duties:
In order to be successful and meet the organisation’s demands, you will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team. This is particularly important during this current COVID-19 working environment, as much of your work will be from home and it will be very important to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
The role is a blended position dealing with the potential to sustain and grow not just your skillset but also your career prospects within the company. EGL takes great pride in its strong relationships with its customers nationally, so customer service and client interaction are key. Their market-leading position allows them to meet and exceed customer expectations every time with their well trained and motivated team.
- Prospecting new leads and accounts using existing databases on excel or via internet searches, phone calls
- Working with leads to convert them into ordering customers. This involves sending through pricing and test specifications, arranging calls and conferences with the company decision-makers to explain the benefits of our services
- Managing communications with your existing accounts to ensure that they have all they need and understand how to order tests; kits, setup with an account, user guides
- Tracking account’s progress and ordering potential to determine how much time should be allocated to servicing them
- Reviewing sales performance and communicating with sales manager and wider team
- Develop an understanding of the relevant products to facilitate detailed sales discussions with medical professionals and companies
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals
- Keep up to date with any changes to the NHS and private sector
- Plan and organise your own diary to achieve sales and activity targets set by the company
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Initiate, organise and carry out sales presentations
- Monitor and utilise all relevant promotional literature as part of the sales process
- Ideally a 2.1 degree – science not essential but preferred.
- Some work experience in a sales or customer-facing environment
- Evidence of achievement outside of your academic career
- Good rapport, planning, and organising
- A real desire to challenge yourself to succeed and exceed targets
Working Hours: Full-time (Flexibility needed as you may need to work evenings or weekends to ensure customer service is delivered and orders are fulfilled)
All equipment needed to fulfill this role will be provided, full holiday entitlement and company pension and health scheme.